Preceptor Development and Site Resources Heading link
Please find below a selection of our resources available to our partner sites.
- External Affiliate Status
- Access to University of Illinois library resources which includes an extensive database of online journals, point of care databases (i.e. Natural Medicine, DynaMed, Clinical Pharmacology, etc.), and eResources (i.e. Interlibrary Loan, RefWorks, AccessPharmacy, etc.).
- U of I LIBRARY RESOURCES
- Annual CE accredited Preceptor Conference.
- Note: this conference (at least every other year) is learner-focused and can be used for the mandatory ASHP Residency Preceptor training.
- On-site preceptor development programming as requested by the site.
- Access to experience specific on-demand YouTube video trainings.
- Professional and teaching development resources (including free or discounted CE ) available through our Office of Continuing Education.
- Eligibility for Adjunct or Affiliate Faculty appointment in the Department of Pharmacy Practice, College of Pharmacy.
- Teaching opportunities for pharmacist preceptors within our core and elective didactic curriculum.
- Potential for research and scholarship collaborations in focused areas with established UIC faculty.
This list is a sampling of our resources, and many additional collaborative opportunities are available. We encourage you to reach out to our team to discuss ways we can collaborate and support your site and preceptors.